Our website address is: https://avey.co.za.
We limit the collection and use of nonpublic personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include booking your beauty appointments, informing you about promotions, specials, maintaining your account with us, processing your transactions and administering our business.
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you whether in person, by telephone or electronically. We may obtain the following information:
❏ First name
❏ Last name
❏ Physical Address
❏ Email Address
❏ Telephone numbers
❏ Banking Information
❏ Proof of Address
❏ Identity Number
❏ Academic Qualification
We do not disclose any kind of nonpublic personal information about our Customer or Former Customers to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of nonpublic personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping
– We send emails about new special offers or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information and for requesting feedback on the services you experienced. We may contact you by email or telephone.
– We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. In ensuring that your information is secure we deploy the following technologies:
– Secure HTTP traffic
– SSL Offloading
– SSL Acceleration
– Web Site Firewall to protect our Web applications and Web services from malicious attacks
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
A cookie is a commonly used automated data collection tool. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit or HTML-formatted emails you open, in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
– Tailor information presented to you based on your browsing preferences, such as language and geographical region;
– Collect statistics regarding your website usage;
– Provide us with business and marketing information; and
– In some cases, to enable a third party to deliver future advertising for our products and services to you when you visit certain websites owned by third parties.
– Essential cookies are necessary to provide you with services and features available through our websites. Without these cookies, services you may need, such as shopping carts or e- billing, cannot be provided.
– Analytics or customization cookies collect information that is either used in aggregate form to help us understand how the website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize the website for you.
– Advertising cookies and tracking scripts are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that advertisements are properly delivered and, in some cases, featuring advertisements based on your interests.
If your website includes a cookie management tool, you will find a hover button at the bottom of your screen. This is available on all our sites, and can be used to tell you what cookies are being served and how to opt out of receiving them, including third party cookies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to refuse them by adjusting your browser settings to reject cookies. If you do so, we may be unable to offer you some of our functionalities, services or support. If you have previously visited our websites, you may also have to delete any existing cookies from your browser.
There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signal.
Please note that our websites may not recognize or take action in response to DNT signals from Web browsers. At this time, there is no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected. In the event a final standard is established, we will assess how to appropriately respond to these signals.
For more detailed information about cookies, Do-Not-Track and other tracking technologies, please visit allaboutcookies.org and allaboutdnt.com.
Our site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, please: Write to us: AVEY – Privacy Office 113 Loop Street, Cape Town, 8001 firstname.lastname@example.org